a girl knits

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mail Time!

My Gifty 3 package came today!


Those mints in the little yellow box are yummy! They are "knitting girl" sugar free green apple mints. yum yum! The pattern book is one I didn't already have so a great choice for me and you can never go wrong with hot chocolate. Also, one knitting accessory I didn't have was needle holders. All in all, I am very pleased and greatful for my gifty 3 gifts! Madison says the mints are yummy, too! Thanks Raquel! http://www.raqueljournal.typepad.com I'm linkless and clueless right now as to how to make it a link so you'll have to copy and paste for now.

In other mail news, recently I've been getting things in the mail that are addressed to me that I'm pretty sure I didn't order. Like an issue of Interweave Knits. Yes, it is something that I'd enjoy... something that I'd like to have, actually. But I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up to get it. Then today I got this:



I have no idea where it came from but it looks like a wedding invitation catalog.

Now on to the knitting pictures! A very blurry almost completed pink baby sock! I'm finishing it right now as the pictures are uploading.


And one completed Tivoli!

1 Comments:

  • Beautiful sock!

    I will post my gifty stuff soon.

    Soon.

    Soon.

    (really)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home